Good OldTimers

Friday 12 October 2007

I have many times taken pride in the fact that I am a "helper" with others, and I can easily postpone or deny my own needs.

Without even realizing that it is happening, I find myself focusing on others needs even at my own expense.
When it is my turn to receive help from others I usually decline, as I am uneasy when others focus their attention on me.
I have many times taken pride in the fact that I am a "helper" with others, and I can easily postpone or deny my own needs.
I feel the best about myself when I am giving advice and/or handling a crisis situation.
Many times I have waited for others to take care of me in return, only to discover that it is never my turn.
Sometimes I am so focused on one person that I can only think about that person and how to help them.
I take good care of my friends. Most people like me because of what I can do for them.

1 comment:

NO ADVERTISING

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...