Good OldTimers

Friday 12 October 2007

Emotions Anonymous group and it's purpose.

Emotions Anonymous is ABOUT emotions and how I react, respond and deal with my emotional 'stuff', in particular how my life has become nearly unlivable due to my emotional 'dis-eases'. The Program of Emotions Anonymous is about how I can work this 12 Step Program to live one day at a time in better sanity and serenity.


The basis of my 'problem' is powerlessness over my emotions. Period. Not alchohol, not drugs, but my emotional responses to life. I may also have these addictions or compulsions as well, but my underlying issue is emotional.

I personally have suffered from low grade depression most of my life although no one would guess it unless they knew me intimately. I have also had periods of anxiety and panic attacks so disturbing I was afraid to eat (anorexia), afraid to go outside (agorophobia) and other 'emotional' illnesses.

The Program of Emotions Anonymous has helped me to become sane again.

1 comment:

NO ADVERTISING

Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...